Collection Name: Kobayashi – Medical Aid In Kosovo
Release Date: 1999-06-17T07:00:00Z
Track Price: USD 0.99
Collection Price : USD 9.99
Expand your creativity and expression using this new INSTAX film! This film is intended to add a further dimension of fun with INSTAX. Monochrome film is available in a 10 exposure pack and produces 2” x 3” credit card sized images in ISO 800. It is compatible with any INSTAX mini camera and instax SHARE Smartphone Printer.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 11.95
Video Streaming Basics
Are the terms “progressive download” familiar to you? Do you know how video can be streamed live over the Internet? In this article, you are going to find out the answer to all those questions.
Corporate websites are now embedding helpful ‘how to’ and ‘introductory’ video files in their website pages, and are becoming increasingly aware that their visitors are far more likely to watch a 3 minute video than to read pages of text.
With video streaming over the internet now being taken for granted, we have to ask; How does it work?
Firstly, we have to break video streaming down into its 3 most commonly used forms.
1) On demand video streaming
2) Progressive download
3) Live video streaming
On demand video streaming This is where a video content is streamed over the internet when a website visitor demands it. An example of this is when you click a play button for a video you want to watch and the video plays. This is very similar to the ‘Progressive download’ that we have mentioned except for one main difference. When a video is streamed it is using streaming server technology. Steaming servers are a great way to make sure the video is delivered as it should be. Streaming video with the various streaming server technologies also allows us to do more than just stream our video. We can actually have ‘user interaction’ with our streaming server allowing us to take a video watcher to a shop to buy something they have seen and ‘clicked on’ in the video they are watching for example.
Progressive download: This is where your video player downloads the whole video into your computers memory while the video is playing.
Live video streaming: Live video streaming requires a capture device, like a video camera, encoding software that transcodes or converts the video signal from the camera into a web compliant video format and a streaming server.
The video camera will pass on the video information to the encoder, which will send the transcoded video up to the streaming server (usually over the internet) using One of the various streaming protocols. The streaming server will then broadcast the encoded video over the internet to your viewers who will see your video live, generally with a short delay, commonly about 7 to 20 seconds of what is happening in real time.
What is MPEG4? MPEG4 has been designed to allow video playpack on a wide variety of platforms. It can be used on computers, HD TV, PDA’s and mobile phones.
Although there are many different video formats on the internet, the basis for all streaming, whether live, on demand or progressive download, all work using similar coding schemes derived from work done for MPEG2, the prior format to MPEG4.
MPEG4 is made up of ‘data channels’ used to send the video stream and the audio stream. The number of data channels is not explicit. Generally we have a video transport channel that is used to stream the video data, we have up to 8 channels for audio, usually MP3 or AAC (Advance Audio Codec), we have a channel for subtitles and we have a data channel that allows information to be passed to and from the streaming server.
The reason video can be streamed successfully over the web is the delivery method. Video, especially in films, is delivered frame by frame. This is carried over from traditional filming methods where each frame contains the full picture presented to the viewer. These frames are played back one after the other so quickly that, to the human eye, creates the effect of continuous movement.
Compressed MPEG4 video is made up of ‘I-Frames’ and ‘P-Frames. I-Frames are effectively frames that contain all the information needed to display a frame, where a P-Frame is an update of an I-Frame. So what the decoder does is show an I-frame and then show a series of P-Frames that update changes in movement etc. Because of this, the video size is massively reduced. This explains why, when watching a video over the internet you sometimes see blank squares in the picture. This is because the P-Frames were not received in time and the decoder cannot update those areas in the video.
What is a Codec A Codec is a way of coding and decoding information. So all the various video formats on the internet work in a similar way, using an encoder to reduce video and audio data whilst preserving as much quality as possible. This video is then transmitted over the internet and when it reaches the clients player it gets decoded into, or as near to, its original format.
The Codec for video that is gaining popularity is H264. The reason being it works equally well for TV or mobiles.
Written by A Taylor, CTO of iMediaLibrary.com. Please visit www.iMediaLibrary.com or email anadi@iMediaLibrary.com
We go together like champagne and whiskey. Now we’re married!
Gage Carter is the poster boy for rude, rugged, and obnoxious. He’s the town’s mechanic. When he’s not giving me a hard time about my car, he’s mocking my city girl ways.
He’s a small town roughneck with a dirty reputation and a mouth to match. I’m a city girl. We go together like champagne and whiskey.
People told me he was trouble. But that didn’t stop me from craving his filthy prom
The real question is… Will you find a comfier pair of sandals? Fraid Not.
Mens SandalsSuper Soft, High Rebound EVA Footbed with Premium Suede SocklinerHappy U OutsoleFrayed Canvas Strap Edge Detail for a Worn LookSuper Comfy Terrycloth Liner
List Price: $ 43.00
Price: $ 28.00
10 Office Products For Your New Year Order
If you’ll be assessing your stationery and office products stock at the end of the year and decided what to include on your order for the start of the new year, this list can help. Here are 10 useful products that every office needs.
1. You’ll need to make sure the office has plenty of paper ready for when everyone comes back after Christmas, from A4 paper to notepads and fax paper.
2. The end of the year is a great time to get organised, so having a supply of files and folders to back up digital files and store away contracts and other important information is a useful exercise.
3. If you’re going to be planning for next year, then there are going to be plenty of boardroom meetings coming up. Why not order in a new whiteboard, so your staff can throw out ideas and discuss what’s on the horizon?
4. No office can do without envelopes as there will always be situations that require postal correspondence. Having a good supply of c5 envelopes, for instance, could be extremely important.
5. When the new working year comes around, your staff may be slightly bleary-eyed while trying to readjust to their early morning starts. Having plenty of office coffee and tea in the kitchen will be gratefully received.
6. In the run up to the break, there may be a number of things that people will need to remember for when they come back. With a healthy stock of post-it notes in the stationery cupboard, your team can make a note of all the important things coming up.
7. That first week back in the new year is often more hectic than usual and everything in the office needs to run smoothly. The last thing you want is the printer or photocopier running out of ink or toner, so make sure you have plenty of inkjet cartridges and toner cartridges ready for any situation.
8. One product that has its place in every office environment is Sellotape, as it tends to come in handy more often than people anticipate.
9. Unstapled documents can lead to a messy office, lost information and arguments in the office, so make sure you’re well stocked up with staplers and staples.
10. Spring cleans aren’t just for the spring and it’s a good idea to leave the office nice and tidy for when you return in January. Having a useful supply of office products will ensure you can then keep on top of the office’s appearance.
If you’re looking to place a year-end or new year order, make sure you include plenty of office coffee, printer paper, staplers and anything else you think your company will need in the new year.
At OfficeProductsMarketplace.com you can find a wide range of office products to choose from, including inkjet cartridges, post it notes, lever arch file ranges, white board products, A4 paper and much, much more.
Xuan2Xuan3 Women Short Sleeve Criss Cross Loose Tunic Tops Ripped V Neck Casual Girls Tees T Shirts
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 12.89
The Instant #1 New York Times and USA Today Bestseller
Detective Lindsay Boxer investigates the most explosive case of her career.
Lindsay Boxer is learning to love again. After the picture-perfect world she shared with her husband, Joe, and their beautiful young daughter shattered under the weight of Joe’s double life, Lindsay is determined to put the pieces back together. But before she can welcome Joe back with open arms, their beloved hometown of San Francisco fac
New Wave Swim Buoy is a Swimming Safety Float and a Trusted Companion for Open Water Swimmers.
Visibility in Open Water.
Safe Place to Float and Rest.
Storage for Personal Items.
New Wave Swim Buoy is Brightly colored, lightweight, inflatable flotation device with a waist belt that visibly floats behind a swimmer in open bodies of water, making the swimmer more visible to lifeguards, boaters and other open water vehicles.
New Wave Swim Buoy can also
List Price: $ 35.01
Price: $ 35.01